[Establish synchronous communication tools, ex. Skype, Gotomeeting, etc.]
Agenda and meeting minutes
The pad bellow should contain the agenda for the next meeting(s). Use this pad to take notes during the meeting. After the meeting transfer the agenda+notes into a Google Doc and place it in the Occupy Montreal/Meetings folder. Give the file a proper name, containing the date and a short title, ex. 2011 Nov 11 - Infrastructure . The history of this pad is recorded. You can play it here.
[create Livestream account and embed streaming here
How to organize a meeting
- Use the Forum to propose a meeting
- Chose the date for the meeting using **
- Put the meeting on our agenda
- Invite all members to participate to the meeting agenda - see above
- At the meeting
- Chose meeting facilitator
- Ask attendees to take notes during the meeting directly on the agenda
- At the end of the meeting copy the minutes into a Google Doc and place it into the Occupy Montreal/Meetings folder.
- The meeting must end with action items
** [decide on meeting organizer, doodle or meetup ]